At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for the day-to-day administrative, operations and compliance of a PCG branch with four or more registered associates within a market/complex. Provides leadership to expand revenue and client relationships. Maintains oversight over daily transaction activity within the branch and ensures that compliance and regulatory requirements are met. May assist the Market/Complex Manager with management of the branch profit and loss statement, development of the branch business plan, and Financial Advisor recruiting for the branch. Coaches, mentors, and assists in training Financial Advisors in the branch. May also serve as a Financial Advisor for a limited number of personal clients, depending on his/her capacity outside of branch management responsibilities.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership and management experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of book of business of $300k or more
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.