At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for the management of a PCG branch. Responsible for recruiting, productivity, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the branch. Manages the branch profit and loss statement, develops the branch business plan, and looks for opportunities to grow the branch. Recruits, coaches, mentors, and assists in training Financial Advisors in the branch. Is the primary point-of-contact for all compliance, regulatory, and administrative issues relating to the branch and must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations. Responsible for promoting the firm s image in the community. May also serve as a Financial Advisor for a limited number of personal clients, depending on his/her capacity outside of branch management responsibilities.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of book of business of $300k or more
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership and management experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.