At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagements with our customers and stakeholders which reflects our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Integrated Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy communications; leveraging deep insights about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Leading a team of 8, this senior role will report to the Integrated Marketing leader for the Wells Fargo Brand.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Help lead a broad virtual team to strengthen and transform one of the most valued brands in the U.S. by developing powerful, impactful marketing campaigns. Play a leadership role in crafting compelling story-telling and marketing activations to help re-launch/strengthen a well-known 166-year old financial services brand.
- Managing end-to-end cross-touchpoint, integrated communication plans and developing marketing efforts that leverage Paid, Owned, Earned and Team member channels. Managing campaign/content creation including on-line/offline advertising, social media, owned/earned channels to support and strengthen the overall Wells Fargo brand and reputation. Have a strong understanding of digital advertising and marketing capabilities and the ability to lead agency partners in the creative development process across digital and non-digital assets.
- Help lead the team that manages the most significant media investments for supporting the Wells Fargo brand.
- Ensure all campaigns/communications assignments are carefully developed, cohesive, customer-centric, and on-brand; connect-the-dots and develop synergies across earned and owned media channels. Lead by example with high energy, transparency, strong relationship management, and influencing skills with partners both within Marketing and outside of Marketing. Successful candidates will have the ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and also bring to the group a strong collaborative management style, with an execution and result-oriented focus.
- Managing the development and implementation of the brand campaign to ensure alignment with all Legal/Compliance requirements to reduce brand risk.
- Partner effectively with key stakeholders within various lines of businesses and Marketing COEs to drive for effective outcomes that build the Wells Fargo brand and drive business results.
- Demonstrate a respected, senior presence and personal credibility demonstrated through integrity, business acumen, and decision-making and problem-solving skills. Have robust organizational and project management skills.
- Champion organizational change initiatives in a way that helps team members understand, appreciate and support and helping to shape a cohesive, strong team culture.
- As needed, support Community Bank and Chief Administration Office related marketing efforts including strategy consultation, creative development and executions.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 6+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing implementation experience, including metrics, analysis and reporting
- Strong track record leading and developing high-performing teams
- Proven ability to lead and execute effectively in a large, complex and matrixed environment and to lead change without direct authority
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience with developing large-scale, cross-channel marketing executions across all traditional marketing and digital marketing channels for a brand within a highly competitive, complex industry
- MBA or Master’s Degree
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.