OptumCare Nevada is seeking an accomplished Breast Surgeon for our Oncology division with Nevada Cancer Specialists located in Las Vegas, NV. This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to remain clinically active while helping to shape the future of cancer care in Southern Nevada.
The successful candidate shall be a practicing physician who will join our growing comprehensive breast surgical program which includes direct collegial onsite support from a multidisciplinary cancer team. The ideal candidate should also carry exceptional inter-personal skills with a goal of sharing a vision of unparalleled delivery of care through teamwork, collaboration, innovation and persistence for excellence.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Completion of an accredited internship and residency program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgery
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain
- DEA License or ability to obtain
- Minimum of 1+ year post-fellowship clinical experience as a Breast Surgeon
- Completion of fellowship in Breast Surgery
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Job Keywords: Breast Surgeon, Surgery, Physician, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV