It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Broker Advisor - (CNX00053703)
TITLE: Broker Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 2006 Wade Hampton Blvd. Greenville, SC
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
- Greet broker phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be able to be scheduled to work, 40 hours a week.
- Evening and weekend shifts will be required, per need.
- Assess all in-bound calls to accurately and efficiently address needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with all to gain their trust and respect
- Communicate with Brokers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome.
- Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
- Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
- Maintain basic knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
**YES, we do offer Benefits!
PTO Holiday Sick/Personal
**FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT Dress code - Jeans / casual environment
***PROMOTIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY!***
What we're looking for:
- A high school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age. College degree is preferred but not required.
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
- 1 year of Customer Service experience (retail, restaurant and or call center experience). Prior experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communications and typing skills required
- Attend every day of the 3 weeks training
- Able to work weekends during busy season (October through February) as well as evenings until, 8:30pm.
- Strategic problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple level of complexity
- Passion for healthcare. Aptitude to learn healthcare administration but prior experience is not required
- Even tempered and able to handle multiple competing priorities Can receive and give constructive criticism in a professional manner (no one is perfect).
- Works well in groups and is open to multiple different ways of thinking.
- Enjoys working in an environment where a positive culture, is paramount.
- Organized athletics and military experience preferred by not required.
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.