- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ months of experience in a production, auditing, or analyst role
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents) Excel (general spreadsheet navigation) and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Experience working with multiple system platforms
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Customer care experience (to include phone - based C.S.) in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Associates degree (or higher) preferred
- Knowledge of insurance industry, compliance, licensing or claims experience
- Working knowledge of UnitedHealthcare Medicare and Retirement plans, Company policies, Summaries of Benefits, and Explanations of Coverage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Minnetonka, MN, production, auditing, analyst