Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Responsible for comprehending the unit policies and procedures to process and maintain complex Producer commission payment records while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity
- Work queue Assigning – handling multiple Outlook mailboxes
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (creating and pulling spreadsheet reports, VLOOKUP, pivot table, and creating formulas)
- Experience with a high volume of data entry for handling creation of work assignments
- Prior Broker Service and Commissions experience
- Healthcare Insurance experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth care, health care, customer service, broker service, commission, healthcare insurance