Corporate Properties Technology (CPT) provides technology enablement and support services to the Corporate Properties Group (CPG) line of business which includes management and governance of multiple building technology assets deployed across Wells Fargo’s property portfolio. These technology assets support building management, corporate (physical) security and other needs and include supervisory controllers, sensors, power supplies, conference room end points and other Internet of Things (IoT) type devices as well as traditional IT assets.
The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team is looking for a Building Technologies Technical Lead to support various Building Technology focused applications, devices, processes, and systems managed and/or used by the Corporate Properties Group (CPG). These technologies support critical building functionality such as building automation, sustainability, environmental comfort, life safety and physical security (e.g., camera systems, alarm management, etc.) as it relates to managing the Wells Fargo property portfolio. The BT Functional Lead will be responsible for defining new solutions for building management and physical security, translating enterprise IT and cyber security requirements for building technologies, leading the implementation of building technologies solutions and enabling/supporting the CPG Building Systems Group and Corporate Security teams with respect to these technologies.
We are seeking a candidate who will:
- Vendor management for a vendor managed solution for managing compute and storage devices and interfacing with the network team on management of the network provider.
- Liaise with business and technology partners to perform analysis of complex business requirements to create and maintain documentation of requirements and functional designs including development of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Specifications Documents (FSD) for systems development and integration projects and enhancements
- Develop and manage cross-functional initiatives across multiple groups (EIT, EIS, Risk, Networking and CPG) to define and gain alignment on building technologies solutions to complex problems.
- Translate enterprise IT policies, controls and requirements for management of Building Technologies and govern and support the CPG Building Systems Group (BSG) and other CPG business partners in adherence to meeting these policies
- Work through issues with EIT, EIS and Risk teams to gain alignment and support for challenges of managing Building Technologies to meet policies and standards
- Provide strong leadership of various initiatives including giving direction and guidance to less experienced staff
- Design, deploy and lead production support activities for centralized applications that manage building technology assets including new release testing and deployment, break/fix response, patching and BCP (disaster recovery) exercises
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of change management experience
- 5+ years of project management methodology experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 10+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3 + years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- 3 + years of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD's)
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 5+ years of building management system, internet of things or building security application/device management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Tridium Niagara framework and Web Supervisor application
- Experience with one or all of the following applications: Tridium Niagara AX/N4 Web Supervisor,
- Familiarity with enterprise level property management operations and processes
- Familiarity with building control systems and associated building data analytics tools such as SkySpark by SkyFoundry
- Strong understanding of application development and implementation processes
- Tridium Niagara N4 Certification
- Experience with mission critical infrastructure systems including Buildings, Advance BMS/EMS systems.
- Experience with project planning and execution including estimating and scheduling
- Experience optimizing for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Wells Fargo business analysis experience
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.