Vehicle Service Fueler and Detailer
First Transit consistently provides reliable transportation to people throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. We deliver what we promise. Our Roseville location is currently looking for a responsible individual to be a Vehicle Fueler and Washer. The Vehicle Service Fueler and Detailer performs bus cleaning and detailing and may perform minor non-safety critical repairs under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit offers:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Excellent benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Ongoing professional development
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Career advancement opportunities
- A great work environement!
Bus Detailer / Fuel Island Service Worker major responsibilities :
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Bus Detailer / Fuel Island Service Worker Requirements:
- Previous vehicle fueling/detailing experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.