Have you considered being a Paratransit Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
Join the First Transit team, contracting exclusively via The Hunterdon County Link, and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Paratransit Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting the disabled in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $16.50 per hour for CDL with Passenger endorsement
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- No Holiday Work!
- No Weekend Work!
- No Late Night Work!
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time year-round Shifts
- Company provided Work Uniforms
- Drivers represented by Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Local 1614
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL with Passenger endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Have good verbal communication skills
*Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online, or in-person at:
314 STATE ROUTE 12, BLDG 6 2ND FL, FLEMINGTON, New Jersey, USA, 08822-4102
To inquire call 908-337-0992
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected statuses.