Join the First Transit team as a Bus Fueler / Detailer!
The Maintenance Utility Worker performs bus cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Transit employs people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience and qualifications
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Maintenance Utility Worker major responsibilities:
- Fuel vehicles
- Clean and detail the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Add and remove decals
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Maintenance Utility Worker requirements:
- Class B License, Air Brake and Passenger Endorsements preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Previous bus maintenance, fueling, cleaning and detailing experience preferred
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.