Join the First Transit team as a Bus Fueler/ Washer at McCarran International Airport
Cleans interiors and exteriors of all revenue and support vehicles, and facility work areas. The
service worker must be familiar and follow First Transit’s Consistent Quality Maintenance Manual
Policies and Procedures while performing duties..
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience and qualifications
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Bus Fueler/ Washer major responsibilities:
- Perform vehicle interior cleaning, including but not limited to ceilings, lights, windows, walls,
seats, floors, doors, step wells, dashboards, modesty panels and mirrors.
- Perform vehicle exterior cleaning to include, but not limited to the removal of dust, dirt, grease,
and oil from all exterior surfaces, bumpers, and wheels manually or by driving through
automatic wash equipment.
- Inspect vehicle interiors and exteriors for defects and report to shift supervisor.
- Inspect vehicle fluid levels and refer to maintenance if vehicle requires additional fluids.
- Fuel vehicles safely and in an environmentally sound manner. Including holding the nozzle at
all times while fueling.
- Clean and scrub the floor of the maintenance department daily upon early completion of the
- Record vehicle mileage and fuel dispensed and maintain proper records.
- Clean and mop bus floors and windows.
- Empty all trashcans on the lot and maintenance shop daily.
- Safely use all chemicals within intended use and use proper Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) as directed at all times while in working areas.
- Maintain a safe, clean, “team oriented” environment at all times
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Keeps accurate records.
- Detailing duties as assigned by shift bid.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bus Fueler/ Washer requirements:
- Subject to background check, drug screen, and airport security screening process.
- Must have had valid driver's license for at least 3 years (minimum of class "C" driver's license preferred)
- Previous bus maintenance, fueling, cleaning and detailing experience preferred
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.