Bus Washer/ Detailer - Maintenance Utility Worker
$500 Sign On Bonus
The Maintenance Utility Worker cleans, fuels, inspects, buffs and waxes all buses and company vehicles. First Transit employs people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive wages starting at $14/hour
- Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, 401(k) savings plan, etc.
- A great work environment!
Maintenance Utility Worker responsibilities:
- Is committed to safety and safe work practices.
- Inspects all buses for physical damage, communicating necessary repairs to maintenance technicians
- Cleans interiors and exteriors of buses as required to maintain cleanliness of the fleet.
- Assists in cleaning facility as needed
- Removes snow from lot, vehicles, and walkways when necessary
- Follows all safety standards and guidelines, including but not limited to: (1) The wearing of Safety Glasses, (2) The wearing of steel-toed safety shoes, (3) Safety gloves as needed, (4) Proper attire.
- Performs any other management requests or directives as requested.
Maintenance Utility Worker Requirements:
- 3+ years of personal driving history required
- Previous cleaning / detailing / maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to ensure safety
- Ability to work assigned hours
- Subject to background check and drug screen
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.