THIS IS A DRIVING ROLE. CURRENT MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD SEARCH WILL BE REQUIRED
Overall Purpose: Responsible for development and attainment of sales objectives through subordinate sales personnel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Develops and attains sales objectives within area of assignment. Supervises staff and assures optimization of available resources to meet and/or exceed sales objectives. Supervision of staff includes responsibility for hiring, training, developing, disciplining and contributing to decision making regarding discharge of subordinate employees. Works in partnership with cross functional organizations to develop sales effectiveness. Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures specific to area of assignment.
THIS IS A DRIVING ROLE- CURRENT MVR WILL BE REVIEWED AS PART OF THE JOB OFFER.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred. Experience: 3 - 5 Years Direct Sales Experience preferred. Supervisory: No.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Successfully complete a background check, driver’s license check and substance abuse testing
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends
- 1- 3 Years of Direct Sales Experience
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
- Experience working with a salary and commission structure