Customer/Associate Engagement work stream at Bed bath is looking for a passionate, insightful and results oriented Business Analyst, who wants to explore customer experience and store associate space.
Top candidate will be a self-starter with sharp eye for details and ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment. This role requires a strong sense of ownership.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements.
- Helping to facilitate planning sessions and serve as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Key contributor when it comes to driving work within project teams and with a variety of business stakeholders to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Produce and maintain documentation such as use cases, business processes, Work Flow diagrams, Business and Functional Requirement Documents.
- End-to-End understanding of project lifecycle – defining scope and requirements clearly through testing and system implementation
- Responsible for working with other business and IT units to ensure alignment with the company’s objectives, coordinate overall solution delivery between products, and meet project deadlines
- Collaborate with architect, product managers and engineering teams to analyze business processes, determine software/hardware solutions to business process gaps, and document specifications that address those gaps
- Ability to proactively and effectively communicate with business, technical, cross-functional teams and leadership
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- We move fast and priorities change on a moment’s notice. You’ll need to comfortable with that and be able to keep up
- Perform other duties as required
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a BA role
- Retail store systems experience is required
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience interfacing with development teams and customers
- Good articulation skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and business understanding
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results, with strong ability to operate independently.
- Adheres to “best-practice” standards as well as organizational policies and procedures
- Proficiency with agile/scrum methodologies, MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as Remedy, Jira, and ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated ability to interact at various levels and with various stakeholder types (business, technical, and managerial).
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.