Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
As a business analyst you will prepare business plans, Pro Forma’s and investment memos for new or existing business' for approval. You will also analyze sales data for existing business and maintain contact database.
- Develop business plans and pro forma’s using sophisticated excel templates and spreadsheets. Work is ultimatly presented to the CEO and the Global Business Development team
- Write investment memo reports supporting all business plans. Reports are submitted to the Global Business Development team and are the basis of monthly Investment Committee reviews and approvals lead by the Global CEO and Global CFO.
- Effectively communicate with operations, merchandising and facilities for preparation of plans
- Ability to quickly modify business plans accurately to meet the needs of changing variables
- Ability to answer any inquiry regarding the business plan and assumptions
- Work closely with BD Basel for final preparation of business plans and investment memos for submission and presentation at Investment Committee Meetings (Basel)
- Maintain Investment Committee tracking sheet
- Partner with the facilities group to incorporate capital needs of each business plan.
- Responsible to establish and track schedule of deliverables from other departments.
- Communicate with BD Basel regularly regarding future projects and updates on existing pipeline
- Maintain company cntact database
- Prepare email list for e-newsletter or additional mailings
- Prepare award nominations (ACI) which includes airport write-ups and sales data
- Assist the market leaders (sales teams) with ad-hoc analysis, i.e. rent and sales analysis, enplanement analysis, etc
- Ad-hoc analysis, i.e. Top Airports by Enplanements, Sales per enplanement, etc
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Advanced knowledge and skills with technology and multiple software applications
- Expert capabilities in Excel, Sharepont, and other MS Office products
- Ability to multi-task with a strong emphasis on priority in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to analyze P/L statements.
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
The job that’s right for you!