- Managing and triaging all incoming Service Now tickets for complete information.
- Assign tickets to appropriate teams.
- Work across a matrix environment to engage appropriate internal and external partners to assure successful analysis, option determination and tactical execution
- Manage issues, risks, project work and deliverables
- Ensure issue identification, understanding and buy-in of proposed solutions occurs from key operations, product and technology business partners
- Effectively engage and partner with cross-functional teams to create and deliver solutions
- Obtain commitment from individuals and groups to ensure success
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis and/or technology analysis
- 2+ years of healthcare and/or health insurance experience
- 1+ years of experience working with intake processes and software (such as ServiceNow, SalesForce, or ALM)
- Intermediate or greater level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- 25% travel required if not living in commutable distance of an office location in Eden Praire, MN
- Knowledge of data structures within a health plan configuration system (e.g. Facets)
- Ability to clearly articulate (both verbal and written) project status and issues
- Visio and PowerPoint experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and organizational abilities are essential
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while maintaining quality standards and meeting assigned deadlines
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Analyst, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuter