It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Works with internal and external clients to identify and document business requirements
- Interprets client requirements to provide the most effective and viable technical solution
- Understands long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet business objectives.
- Seeks out opportunities to leverage best practices and reusable objects to meet requirements in an efficient and effective manner.
- Works with clients to formulate functional specifications and works with the development team to translate those requirements into application functionality.
- Collects, documents, manages, understands and communicates business and technical requirements and goals to development team.
- Enhances the client and project team interface to manage expectations and client satisfaction.
- Assists the development team in translating the functional specification requirements into application architecture.
- Assists with the creation of the technical specifications and system documentation including: restart instructions, process documentation, flows, training material, etc.
- Develops project plan tasks with input from the development team, clients, etc. Communicate deliverable dates to all parties.
- Collaborates with quality assurance group to ensure complete test plans.
- Facilitates / participates in quality assurance testing as needed.
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university required. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
- 2+ years of relevant business experience required, preferably in an equivalent technical environment working with various web and backend development technologies like Java, Net, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Familiar with basic primary research concepts including the following: sampling, data tabulation and analysis, significance testing and experimental designs (test and control groups)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills
- Must have strong customer service acumen with proven experience in gathering and validating requirements
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, Project, Power Point
- Knowledge of Relational Database concepts
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet concepts
- Knowledge of structured testing techniques
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.