Are you the kind of person who has no patience for jargon? Because we say what we mean in clear and concise language here. When the health of millions is on the line, we can't wait for translations. We're looking for Data Analysts who can see past the number crunching and find the conclusions that will drive business decisions.
The thing about this is, it's a job that requires precision, vigilance and clarity. You'll be responsible for interpreting and analyzing huge amounts of information to uncover the meaning beneath the data. Then, you'll need to paint the picture that shows the trends, patterns and opportunities leading to effective solutions.
- Data analysis, file management and formatting are required to prepare formulary files and formulary updates
- Prepare med edit tickets for coding in RxCLAIM and prepare entries and updates in file management software such as Zynchros
- Analyze and interpret formulary data
- Create and update templates, and build automation tools to enhance accuracy and automation of tasks
- Meticulous and high level of attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities and pro-active approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage inquiries and perform ad hoc analyses as well as perform additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience researching data and performing analyses
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced business environment where adherence to strict processes and deadline are required
- Intermediate Excel experience (advanced formulas, v look ups, and pivot tables)
- RxCLAIM experience
- Microsoft Access proficiency to build databases
- PBM and healthcare background
- Pharmacy technician experience
Strong organizational skills
Excellent communication, writing, time / project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
Ability to manage multiple, complex activities simultaneously without compromising quality
Ability to effectively work in collaboration in a team environment to meet client performance guarantees for quality results
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UHG, Business Analyst, Part D Formulary Operations, Irvine, CA, California