When you're setting the pace for change, it's not only challenging, it's exhilarating. We're building new health care solutions right and left and shaping the system as we go to help millions live healthier lives. That's why we need Business Analysts who can keep up and dig deep. When you join us, you'll drive processes and improvement initiatives that have an impact on healing the health system. Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 6, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Communicate information and analysis to appropriate audiences via newsletters and social media outlets
- Produce, publish, distribute, and present scheduled and ad-hoc reports and information relating to the Kansas health plans
- Interface with external customers and internal Executive Leaders
- Travel occasionally to urban and remote areas in Kansas to represent UHG, assist Health Plan executives, and present information as needed to our customers and providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft or Google suite of tools
- Familiarity and experience with Social Media tools such as Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience with campaigns, newsletters, communications, marketing, and/or presentations
- Experience in analysis of business processes and workflow and providing an evaluation, benchmark and/or process improvement recommendation
- Outstanding Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Event planning experience
- Experience working face to face with customers (retail or sales situation)
- Presentation skills
- Must have a polished demeanor and be comfortable working with people at all levels
- Master’s degree
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth, UHC, Optum, Kansas, Kansas City, Overland Park, Business Analyst, Health Plan Assistant, Social Media, Analyst, Analytics, Analysis, Event Planning, Healthcare, Insurance plans,