Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is looking for an experienced Analyst with focus on budgeting, inventory, shrink, and profitability reporting. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, the Analyst will create analyses and reports to support the Loss Prevention Team. This role will require cross-functional collaboration between different departments including but not limited to finance, IT, HR, Asset Management, Compliance, logistics, store operations, and merchandising.
A successful candidate will be able to research, interpret, analyze and report data querying from various sources, including internal reports, Salesforce, data warehouse, and other sources.
- Define requirements, create reporting and manage the delivery of a wide range of data analyses in a dynamic environment
- Participate in cross-functional team environments and handle a variety of concurrent projects including ad hoc analytic projects and on-going reporting
- Develop and manage new tools/reporting for measuring and understanding the success for various programs
- Review analyze and present qualitative and quantitative results and data to senior management and other business partners
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Clear understanding of statistical concepts such as trend analysis
- Experience in data analysis and its translation into recommendations to the department
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced, decentralized, retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact in a team environment with all levels of employees, including Senior Management.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.