- Works with the BA Manager and/or Sr. Business Analyst and others in the PMO and IT to provide technical and analytical work that supports and enhances business performance by analyzing current systems and/or processes.
- Analyze reported issues and make suggestions on approach to resolve.
- High school diploma
- 3 + plus years related work experience or a combination of education providing business analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments
- Project coordination skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Agile project methodologies, ie: SCRUM, Kanban
- Familiarity with program languages, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and. Prefer experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and desktop applications
- Fast paced, multi changing environment
- High level of engagement and coordination, facilitation with multiple groups and teams
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.