At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card, check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry. We are searching for highly motivated outside sales consultants. Come work with a leader in the Electronic Payments industry. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to continue a successful sales career.
Responsible for selling merchant products and services to complex, diverse customers aligned with Business Banking. Duties include:
• Provide a suite of electronic receivables and payment processing solutions to business clients including Wells Fargo Payment Gateway, Point of Sale (POS) systems, software solutions, standalone terminals, Ecommerce, Mobile Solutions, and prospecting new opportunities.
• Supports the sales channel within an assigned territory partnering with business lines within WF including: Business Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking partners.
• Responsible for developing and delivering formal presentations to high-level decision makers.
• Consults on complex customer specific payment solutions including business needs assessments, analyzing merchants current payment processing, creating customized proposals, analyzing financial statements and effectively managing relationships.
- 7+ years of sales experience in a consultative business-to-business environment; selling a complex suite of products and solutions
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Direct-sourcing and prospecting new client experience
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient on plan proposals
- Strong sales product acumen
- Experience with business software applications
- Ability to train and lead others
- 4+ years of merchant/payments processing experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
Strong time management skillsJob Expectations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.