At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Innovation and Strategy (I&S) Group: I&S is responsible for supporting the full lifecycle of the business. The lifecycle starts by analyzing WFA’s clients’ wants and needs, and testing innovative business concepts, which helps to define WFA’s future strategy and the roadmap to get us there. Next is the critical function of planning and project management that allows us to successfully deliver and implement our roadmap, which is coupled with effective change management necessary to ensure adoption and measure the impact of change. The primary groups within I&S include: Strategy and Innovation, Financial Advisor Platform, Digital Client Platform, Accounts, Fees & Pricing, Delivery & Execution, First Clearing, and Shared Services.
This Business Communications Consultant 2 position is on the Platform Communications & Creative Services team within Innovation & Strategy (I&S) at Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) and is responsible for the creation, delivery, publishing, maintenance, and analysis of materials to support applications and services supported by I&S.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Writing, editing, publishing, and maintaining articles, product/application guides, presentation scripts, and other communications resources on InfoMAX for a variety of audiences, including home office team members, field managers, Financial Advisors, and clients.
2. Assist with developing and implementing communications project plans as assigned, tracking project status, and ensuring all reviews/approvals are completed on time to meet deadlines and delivery dates.
3. Coding, publishing, and maintaining InfoMAX content for assigned communications topics.
4. Serving as a relationship manager to business application owners.
This position requires attention to detail and organizational skills to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates must be able to work in a highly complex organization, navigating and managing input and approvals from multiple teams and individuals.
Position is in Charlotte, NC. St. Louis candidates may also be considered; no relocation assistance will be provided.
After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- Due to a high volume of inquiries, please do not contact the hiring manager listed. Any inquiries sent to the hiring manager listed will not receive a response
- Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 2+ years of communications experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in marketing or communications
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry: wealth management, brokerage, or retirement
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial advisor platforms and applications
- Experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
- Experience in developing and implementing multi-channel communication campaigns
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- Experience writing for digital platforms
- Experience tracking communications deliverables and metrics and managing multiple reviews and approvals.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are accurate, well-written, and in the right voice for the intended audience.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.