At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day – both in the United States and across the globe – than any other division in our company.
The EIT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuring their security, regardless of channel. EIT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, EIT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise.
As a member of EIT’s Technology Risk Management Business Continuity team, you will support the EIT Business Continuity Planning program. This includes: monitoring and oversight of the Business Continuity Planning Program compliance activities within EIT; provide training for Business Continuity Administrators/Managers and creating job aides for ; identifying and reporting key risk issues; and escalating BCP issues and concerns (e.g. planning and testing deficiencies, program concerns, and open risk items).Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- 2+ years of business continuity planning experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Technology process management exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo's Technology Operations Group
- Wells Fargo Internal BCP Implementation Certification
- Multiple projects/program management experience
- Experience in a technology risk environment supporting either Infrastructure or application teams
- Experience with the Wells Fargo Corporate Business Continuity Program, Operational Resiliency System (ORS) and BCP Central reporting.
- Experience as a Business Continuity Officer supporting a portfolio of Technology Applications and/or Infrastructure Plans.
- Experience with Configuration Management Database CMDB/Remedy
- Experience working within Wells Fargo Technology groups or Application Teams
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.