Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Candidates for this role will need to manage requests for proposals and offer support to Sales Executives and Sales Representatives. Act as the internal liaison for sales representatives to navigate quote and proposal creation. Focus on the importance of building team relationships with coworkers to inspire team cohesion and superior product deliver. Serve as the primary point of contact for day - to - day sales opportunity status monitoring and ensuring sales systems reflect accurately. Person in this function will work closely with sales on new, renewal or upselling, but do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales.
- Provide Key Accounts new business sales support for the Account Executives handling cases in the 100 - 3,000 segment for Medical and Specialty products
- Coordinate and execute the new business pre - sale process to achieve increased profitable revenue growth
- Scrub pre - sale documents
- Obtain missing information from the brokers / consultants
- Analyze case information
- Perform quality review on proposal / financial documents
- Submit cases to manual rating and Underwriting
- Coordinate case strategy and Underwriting issues with the Account Executive
- Request and coordinate the Geo Access reports
- Update sales tracking system with case information during pre - sale process and upon sale
- Perform quality review on proposal / financial documents and coordinate printing and collation
- Assist in educating brokers on new business requirements
- Provide new business process subject matter expertise
- Multi - task and handle heavy workloads at busier time of the year
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Participate in special projects, as requested by management
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience within a health care or health insurance industry
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, including document creation, data entry, tracking, sorting, reporting, email, and calendar maintenance
- Nebraska Health and Life Insurance License or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, healthcare, Business Developmnet, Omaha, Nebraska