If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare Global is part of the world’s largest Healthcare provider and is a Fortune 5 company. We are expanding our European team to help us deliver our ambitious growth plans. This individual will join a growing organization focused on exceeding sales and revenue targets. Responsible for direct sales leads and intermediary relationships, open new budgets within existing client organizations, developing customer value offerings, reflecting client needs and demonstrating return on investment. Drive long term revenue through a thoroughly professional consultative sales approach, be able to identify opportunities and deliver IPMI and UHCG solutions.
This role can be based in our Paddington, London office or homebased.
Key responsibilities include: developing annual territory management and sales plans, managing the entire customer sales process, and consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Meet and exceed regional sales target through direct client contacts and intermediary relationships
- Develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with small to medium sized brokers
- Demonstrate consistent and disciplined activity to maximize new business development and to ensure perpetual pipeline growth; maintain accurate sales pipeline – regularly reporting sales activity internally
- Generate new business proposals working closely with Sales Support and Marketing
- Present and pitch to new clients using support from operational staff or senior managers where required
- Understand and follow competitor offerings, pricing and positioning
- Understand UHCG’s full product range and service offerings including costs and service delivery
- Ensure products and services sold are able to be met operationally - work with operations and Product to ensure this is achieved
- Use UHCG’s pricing model to price products and services and negotiate prices for clients within appropriate pricing framework agreed with Underwriting
- Display exceptional strategic selling skills including prospecting, discovery/qualification, solution design, proposal development, value quantification, capabilities demonstration, negotiation, and closing
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of sales opportunity information using our sales force automation tools
- Proven track record of Business to Business Sales preferably in the IPMI markets
- Proven contacts in target markets and organizations
- Experience selling to organizations in the EU and UK
- Experience generating leads and following up with prospect meetings
- Experience writing proposals and delivering presentations
- Entrepreneurial drive, track record of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership of work to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals in a high growth organization
- Excellent presentation, writing, and negotiation skills, able to create and deliver convincing arguments covering a broad range of complex issues
- Ability to quickly build credibility and gain the respect and confidence of peers, consultants, and customer contacts
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Maturity, poise and ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and in changing environments
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Willingness to travel (60%-70%)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Keywords: Business Development, Business Sales, Sales, London, UK, United Kingdom, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Remote, Travel, Work from home