Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a Business Development Representative who, under the supervision from the Director, Business Development, will promote strategic growth for Genoa by identifying leads and closing sales transactions. This position is for the territory covering all of NY/New England. Candidate must live within this territory near a major airport.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain successful relations with customers and potential customers by interacting professionally and pro-actively.
- Promote strategic growth for the company by identifying leads and closing transactions; may include concentration on growing the Clozapine management program, residential/group home consumer base, ACT/FACT teams, and other opportunities including hospital discharge planning and CMC sites.
- Attend conferences in an effort to maintain relationships with current customers, identify leads, and interact with potential customers.
- Act as a liaison between our company and the customer base through contracting and implementation process.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Strong selling skills (minimum 2-3 years of sales experience)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Understanding of computer and related products; knowledge of PC skills including use of standard MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred