This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for researching, and establishment of company business development across the US.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and / or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others
- Assist business development projects in assigned
- Assist with demographic and market research
- Deliver presentations
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma / GED with 3+ years of experience working in business development or a marketing / sales role
- 1+ years of business development or marketing experience within a matrix organization
- 1+ years of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word (create and edit documents), Excel (editing and creating spreadsheets), Outlook (mail and calendar), and PowerPoint (animation, presentation creation)
- 1+ years of experience in a deadline driven environment
- 1+ years of project management or market research experience
- Bilingual in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time for meetings across the US
- Ability to attend meetings on weekday evenings and weekends as needed
- Healthcare experience
- Ability to speak in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Experience using organizational skills
- Experience using communications and interpersonal skills (internal / external)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Business Development Specialist, New York, NY, Vietnamese, bilingual, marketing, project management, market research, healthcare, demographic research