UnitedHealth Group is among the most ambitious Fortune 6 companies you’ll ever meet. Through our family of businesses, we’re working to make the Healthcare system perform better for more people, in more ways than ever.
The Business Development Specialist, eAgency will oversee the implementation, ongoing maintenance and service of eAgencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key eAgencies and eAccounts.
- Timely implementation of external eAgency websites with our UnitedHealthcare and UnitedHealthOne individual product offerings.
- Recognize opportunities for new partnerships or expanding current partnerships.
- Vet potential accounts on time value vs. production increase.
- Project manage account implementation from start to finish bringing together other internal departments as needed.
- Analyze current processes to streamline and improve onboarding/launching of accounts.
- Pursuing, creating, and distribution of internal materials to accounts.
- Communicating product updates and launches.
- Technical troubleshooting xml and various other codes and schemas.
- Ongoing partner site reviews and audits.
- Working with IT and Security teams to set-up accounts with necessary system access.
- Monitoring and responding to eAccounts email box in effective and timely manner.
- General work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma / GED (or higher) and 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Technical aptitude to understand web development and best practices.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization including executives, IT, and legal.
- Previous Web research experience and ability to navigate sites effectively.
- Individual health insurance experience
- Previous experience analyzing, assessing, and troubleshooting xml schemas.
- Must be a self-starter and work well under pressure
- Must be able to prioritize workload effectively
- Effective verbal and written communication.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Digital, Marketing, Specialist, Indianapolis, IN