1. Compliance with ComForCare St Louis bonding criteria.
2. Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
3. Superior ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers, clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
4. High school diploma. Associates or Bachelor's degree strongly recommended.
5. At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing capacities- with experience relevant to account acquisition and development in the health care field.
1. Ultimate goal of position is controlled and sustained company growth while maintaining and assuring high standards of service. This includes responding to customer requests in an efficient and professional manner, while reporting customer/employee comments and concerns to relevant supervisory staff.
2. Marketing efforts will be focused primarily on travel in the franchise territory, initial training time by the Owner will be required.
3. Goals and objectives will be planned and discussed prior to significant efforts being expended. ComForCare St Louis management will provide input as to how and where to most efficiently allocate sales efforts. This position will provide significant autonomy within the broad constraints of predetermined goals and objectives. Frequent planning and debriefing meetings will be required to interpret and communicate progress, including regular staff meetings to update all administrative personnel.
4. Accurate and timely logs will be utilized to help correlate efforts with results and to meet IRS expense reporting purposes.
5. Efforts will emphasize growth of established and establishing meaningful and productive referral sources that can provide ComForCare St Louis ongoing and consistent clients. Major referral groups will be prioritized for contact based on highest probability of success and compatibility with services provided by ComForCare St Louis.
6. The Business Development Specialist will assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Owner, such as expansion of existing programs. ComForCare St Louis encourages involvement in growth opportunities for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.
7. Other assignments as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIS):
1. All contacts and referral sources will be maintained in HM5 or other, approved CRM tool within 24 hours of establishing contact with accurate A, B, C or other priority.
2. All phone calls received will be returned within no more than 4 work day hours. Exceptions will be identified so others can help build and solidify referral source relationships
3. All email received will be dispositioned within 1 work day.
4. All referrals and intakes will be contacted in less than 2 hours to determine priority and immediately handed to Owner if BDS cannot accommodate scheduling.
5. Any in-service events planned by Owner will include BDS to establish and solidify strong referral source relationships.
6. BDS will schedule a minimum of 1 In-Service event at Priority A or B referral source per month.
7. BDS will deliver a minimum of 2 new clients every 2 billing periods, with stretch targets TBD, within 3 months of starting.
8. BDS will deliver a strong client care narrative within 2 hours of intake for RN and scheduler to determine appropriate staffing.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.