At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure
We are seeking an energetic, curious learner to join our Wells Fargo Military Talent Strategic Sourcing Team focused on the execution and support of Wells Fargo’s military talent attraction initiatives. As a member of the support team helping recruit top military talent for Wells Fargo, the Business initiatives Analyst will be part of a growing team, and will help guide key aspects of the group’s sourcing and communications initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the coordination of military talent career conversations, advocacy and tracking
- Effectively collaborate with key partners regarding various projects and business initiatives
- Assist in the program administration for military conferences and hiring events
- Provide support for larger projects managed by others and act as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures
- Support team in areas of reporting, documentation, and process improvement
- Maintain discretion when dealing with confidential or sensitive material
This position can be located across the Enterprise in locations within the Wells Fargo footprint.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Direct experience working for a branch of the military or familiarity with the military as a service member's spouse or dependent
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- Diversity recruiting experience including, but not limited to, military and veterans
- 2+ years of military experience, spouse or dependent
- Data analytics experience
- PMP or 6 Sigma experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.