At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Market and Counterparty Risk Management (MCRM) organization within Corporate Credit & Market Risk is responsible for ensuring an appropriate Risk Management frameworks exist for products offered by the primary trading and lending desks, with particular emphasis on Counterparty Credit Risk and Market Risk. A Risk Management framework includes the identification, measurement, approval, pricing, aggregation and reporting of counterparty credit risk and market risk. Business Management Team is focused on delivering strategic and tactical support to both the Head of MCRM as well as MCRM senior leaders through complex functional projects, presentations, issue management, reporting, and overall team member engagement.
This role will be responsible for:
- Responsible for administering and executing a variety of programs, services and related initiatives. This would include but is not limited to planning and analysis of work space assignments, coordination of contractor engagements, support for business continuity planning and coordination, monitoring and execution of Vendor statements of work (SOW).
- Develops and executes required processes to ensure complete and accurate execution of those programs within requirements /policy and provide clear communication to management and stakeholders on required steps and expectations.
- Monitors the performance of assigned business management functions and develops / provides necessary analysis, reporting and metrics to track status and assess performance quality.
This Business Initiatives Consultant will need the ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, work independently, collaborate with management, stakeholders and external service providers and communicate clearly and effectively. .
- Ability to organize, manage, track, and report on assigned business management duties and programs
- Experience collecting, synthesizing and analyzing large data sets to manage, track and report on key programs including, but not limited to, workspace management, contract resources and staffing, and third party vendors.
- Experience with key Wells Fargo program management systems and processes that support contract and third party engagements including IQNavigator, Non-Employee Profile System (NEPS), WANDA, and the Third Party Risk Management System (TRIMS)
- Experience documenting, implementing and communicating processes and procedures to business stakeholders
- Able to build relationships and collaborate with multiple enterprise stakeholders to ensure effective communications and flow of information / feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, assess options and determine / recommend strategies to address issues, constraints and/or support necessary decision-making
- Able to work with a team and/or independently
- Ability to organize and develop presentations as well as comfortable speaking and/or presenting to senior management.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- A BA/BS degree or higher in business or finance
- Ideally 4+ years of third party/vendor management experience, as well as oversight and statement of work execution
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo risk platforms, such as, Third Party Information Management Systems (TRIMS)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.