At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Marketing leads the development of integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's 90 plus business lines and national geography. The group is responsible for brand strategy and advertising, database and experiential marketing including the company's 12 history museums, integrated program and product development, market research and related customer analytics, and diverse segments strategy and business development
The Campaign Data Services team within Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Marketing Execution team is seeking a Campaign Data Quality Consultant. This position will be responsible for working with the Campaign Data Quality manager to administer the team’s data campaign quality program and represent Marketing Execution in data governance initiatives.
- Support the management of Marketing Execution’s policies, rules, and standards that govern how data is collected, stored, arranged, integrated, backed up and put to use for execution
- Provide Marketing Execution’s requirements and subject matter expertise to Marketing and Enterprise data governance initiatives and partner with them in the planning and implementation of data quality strategies
- Represent Campaign Data Solutions on governance and compliance requests and projects as requested
- Maintain and enhance Marketing Execution’s data quality controls and data quality monitoring
- Participate in process design and provide subject matter expertise to define key performance metrics, dashboards and/or scorecards.
- Identify, document, remediate, communicate and track data-related issues.
- Perform customer complaint research for the Campaign Data Solutions team
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Enterprise audit, governance and quality control teams
- Assist in the management of data vendor financials for Marketing and working with product and channel partners to plan, forecast, track and report on marketing spend.
- Manage the list of critical business elements for Marketing Execution and a standard governance process for all marketing campaign exclusions
- Lead data acquisition requirements documentation and submission and governance oversight
- Provide metadata requirements and ensure business metadata for campaign execution data is documented, updated, and reviewed on a regular basis.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to initiate action, make difficult decisions, and generate creative solutions
- Ability to negotiate agreements or contracts
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Procurement and supply chain management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Track record of successfully managing tactical project deliverables, strong knowledge of data integrity & quality management concepts and practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and drive decisions often based on limited information
- Demonstrated change management and strategic thinking skills
- 3+ years data stewardship or governance experience, preferably within an analytics or database marketing environment
- 2+ years database experience in working with data models and ability to read and interpret SQL queries, other targeted database query disciplines
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.