At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Talent Acquisition Service & Delivery (TASD), specifically the employer brand team, is looking for a key asset to join our team. The employer brand team offers advertising, communications, content/engagement, and communications support to the Wells Fargo recruiting community. This role will manage all recruiter facing communications and messaging to include:
- Weekly communications sent out to the recruiting community
- Daily maintenance of the recruitment resource website (Recruiter Central)
- Creation and approval of messaging in concert with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
- Approval and distribution of systems alerts to the communications community
- Partner with employer brand team on creation of curated content for both team members and candidates
This position will report to the Employer Brand Manager on the Strategy & Practice Team as Part of Talent Acquisisiotn & Delivery (TASD). This position will be an individual contributor and can be located across the Enterprise in locations within the Wells Fargo footprint, and can be remote as well.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo branding standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience developing, managing, and leading internal business communication strategies within a corporate environment
- Experience in marketing, communications, and/or recruitment, as this role will operate within each of these areas
- Familiarity with basic programming principals such as HTML and Open Text
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.