At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Finance is currently seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant 1. The successful candidate will work to establish desktop procedures, process controls and ongoing-oversight of processes to ensure third party and inter-affiliate contracts allow Wells Fargo to enact an orderly resolution. This is a newly created position and the successful candidate will work very closely with the SCM RRP Program Lead, Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), the Law Department, Finance, the Resolution and Recovery Planning Office (RRPO) and Services Governance Office (SGO). This BIC1 will report to Kelly Hall. The successful candidate must be based out of any of the posted locations. Remote applicants will not be considered.
- Ensures compliance with Resolution and Recovery Planning regulatory guidance and policies associated with inter-affiliate agreements.
- Assists in development of procedures and guidance
- Performs monitoring and oversight tasks to ensure compliance.
- Defines and manages the escalation path
- Monitors and creates regular status reports
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple project and process implementations
- Change management experience
- Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to business leaders
- Familiarity with Third Party and Inter-affiliate Agreements
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Management processes
- Experience with SharePoint, Emptoris and TRIMS
- Experience includes some combination of operational risk, project or process management, or contract management or contract administration
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members and peers inside and outside of work department
- Strong analytical skills, ability to summarize complex information to tell a story
- Ability to gather, organize, and interpret data and to research data anomalies
- Strong process development skills
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.