At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Enterprise Talent Acquisition Planning, Administration and Enablement Team responsible for leading the planning and prioritization of projects and initiatives, business processes and enablement, reporting, governance, budgeting and administration across all of Talent Acquisition Strategy and Delivery (TASD). This key role will be responsible for monitoring the capacity levels across TASD and developing and executing a process by which job opening demands from all clients are assigned to a recruiter. This role will partner with Recruiting Managers and TA Leaders to ensure a thoughtful approach and sound management of the teams’ capacity, highlighting resource concerns and potential solutions, and analyze current and future hiring demands compared to available resources.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely assignment of job openings to recruiters based on established criteria including client alignment, job type and recruiter capacity
- Analyze hiring trends and available resources to provide consumable information to illustrate TASD current state capacity
- Provide recommendations on resource adjustments in response to changing business needs
- Anticipates the interdependencies hiring initiatives and resource needs and proactively consults with leadership to develop a cohesive planning approach
- Consults with TA Leaders and Planning, Administration, and Enablement Leader to offer information and insights to inform business decisions
- Collaborate, influence, advocate and liaise with key partners, COEs, and HR functions to ensure the needs of TASD are met
Preferred locations: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN, Phoenix, AZ, however, other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered for this opportunity.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience in recruiting, human resources, operations, and project management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence executive decision-making and successfully negotiate critical issue resolution related to program initiatives
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with evaluating resource capacity and executing work assignments based on established criteria
- Experience consulting, influencing, and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.