At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is one of the top lead arrangers of asset-based loans in the U.S. with a large and diversified portfolio of close to 2,500 customers and $37 billion in loans outstanding. Capital Finance offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is seeking a Business Analyst (BA) who is able to quickly understand processes, create effective documentation, and design solutions to meet the business opportunities. This role will report to the Product Owner and serve as a part of the Product Solutions Team for a software product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, requirements, and system needs.
- Closely partner with stakeholders throughout the process to ensure ongoing alignment and participation throughout the agile process.
- Effectively facilitate solutioning and requirements gathering sessions with individuals and large groups.
- Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, and user experience flows.
- Translate requirements and system needs into effective customer experiences.
- Work within an agile environment performing grooming work to craft effective user stories, and then partnering with the team during delivery of the stories to ensure stories are accurately implemented.
- Effectively manage projects/initiatives from inception through implementation.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Experience managing communications and documentation projects
- Microsoft Visio experience
- SQL experience
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle software development
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to play leadership role in large and complex analytical projects
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.