At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) is one of the top lead arrangers of asset-based loans in the U.S. with a large and diversified portfolio of close to 2,400 customers and more than $33 billion in loans outstanding. WFCF offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Perform a Business Analyst (BA) role as a part of a Product Solutions team for a software product. This role will…
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, requirements, and system needs.
- Closely partner with stakeholders throughout the process to ensure ongoing alignment and participation throughout the agile process.
- Effectively facilitate solutioning and requirements gathering sessions with individuals and large groups.
- Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, and user experience flows.
- Translate requirements and system needs into effective customer experiences.
- Work within an agile environment performing grooming work to craft effective user stories, and then partnering with the team during delivery of the stories to ensure stories are accurately implemented.
- Effectively manage projects / initiatives from inception through implementation.
We need Businss Analyst who is able to quickly understand processes, create effective documentation, and design solutions to meet the business opportunities. You’ll report to the Product Owner and serve as a part of the Product Solutions team. The position will work closely with Operations, Group Control, Regulatory, the Front-Office and other business partners.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Experience in finance, accounting, analytics and reporting (CPA desired)
- Previous experience working with accounting systems and/or Oracle Upgrades/Conversions, Regulatory Requirements, etc.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
- Strong leadership skills in delivery execution
- Exceptional problem solving skills – able to understand complex business problems and processes and identify solutions
- Strong documentation skills – business process flow, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, user experience flows, etc.
- Business Analyst experience in software development environment
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility from the outset
- Self-motivated leader with ability to quickly learn and adapt to diverse environments
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance – highly organized
- Ability to focus on details and strategic direction
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.