At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Customer Excellence team focuses on customer feedback and strives for operational excellence in order to strengthen our consumer-centric culture and optimize the customer experience.
The Business Initiatives Consultant is a strategic partner to our line of business clients and plays a key role in the design and development of tailored technology solutions.
The Business Initiatives Consultant is accountable for the successful onboarding and adoption of enterprise contact center applications and alignment with strategic initiatives to drive value for the line of business.
The Business Initiatives Consultant works collaboratively with specific lines of business as a single point of contact to fully understand the customer’s critical success criteria, identify opportunities to improve overall experiences and/or reduce risk, understand the customer’s expectations and ultimately deliver recommendations around the potential design and deployment of our solutions that align with the overall vision and strategy of the line of business. This role will also be responsible for developing test and deployment plans for the piloting of new technologies being introduced to the centers. The BSA role is critical to establishing a concrete foundation for successful adoption of solutions to set our business partners up for long term success and value realization.
The Business Initiatives Consultant must develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and other resources to design contact center Customer Experience solutions that address customer needs for established objectives, define functional requirements, test and implement the solution that reduces costs and improve customer satisfaction through expert use of reporting and speech analytics. This role may investigate advanced customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements, simulates internal customer issues, and contributes to the design processes and solutions for the contact center that address those needs. Additionally, they will be responsible for recommending contact center business or process improvements, and working with various work streams to formulate solutions based on outcomes of reporting and analytics.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Speech Analytics, Nexidia, Qualilty Central
- 4 years of contact center experience (preferably in a variety of contact center types – inbound, outbound, blended, chat/email, back office and sales, etc)
- Experience working on core contact center SLA’s and drivers
- Experience building client and vendor relationships and understanding the Customer Experience objectives
- Experience working on mid-size projects across functions and exposure managing tactical components of larger projects
- Experience providing individual expertise to supplement available tools for customer queries
- Demonstrated advanced ability in a specific area of Customer Experience, in addition to general competency across disciplines
- Ability to Review and Analyze Reports for Trends and Outlier Reporting
- Ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage/build relationships at varying levels of hierarchy
- Strong knowledge of operations, production support and program implementation
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.