At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (FiNet) simplifies independence for successful advisors through partnerships to create an extraordinary business, life and legacy. Through an independent contractor affiliation model, FiNet provides access to the full spectrum of WFC and WFA products, services and technology. This relationship allows the independent business owner to protect, run and grow their practice while serving their clients. FiNet prides itself on a personalized, intimate service model that is the cornerstone of the relationships with our independent FAs. FiNet currently has over 1400 FAs, 620 practices and 95 billion in AUM.
The primary responsibility of the Practice Liaison is managing relationships with existing business owners, FAs and support staff. This role will actively engage with FiNet owners throughout the life cycle of their practices by:
- Developing and advancing meaningful relationships between owners, financial advisors and support personnel within practices in an assigned territory.
- Acting as a relationship manager for existing practices, the Practice Liaison will provide advocacy on escalated issues including, but not limited to, product, technology, marketing, operational and commissions.
- The Practice Liaison is responsible for informing their practices, through proactive communication, of important updates and items that potentially impact their businesses.
- The Practice Liaison role provides advocacy with practices in assisting them navigate the firm’s professional courtesy policy.
- Acting as the primary liaison to practices as they experience continued financial growth and / or structural evolution.
- Function as the relationship manager and process expert with internal and external partners for all practice change processes and escalated issues with a focus on issue / opportunity trend analysis and solution development.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to train and lead others
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce, Smart Station or contact management system
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial services business
- Experience working with or within an independent brokerage business model
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Successful client service (FA or end client facing), relationship management or training background
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong follow-through and service skills
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 1 year of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 1 year of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.