At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of PVSI, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
A key component of the Innovation group is the Artificial Intelligence team that works with partners across Wells Fargo lines of business, ecosystems, channels and functional groups to lead cross-enterprise initiatives and strategic initiatives. These programs are designed to harness technology and data to transform customer experience, team member experience, and how we do business. This role will be dedicated to the Artificial Intelligence program.
The Business Initiative Consultant 2 will support the Artificial Intelligence department in Enterprise Innovation. This individual will support the AI Portfolio Manager as the extension of our product and strategy teams to ensure successful execution of our Proof of Concepts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee a team of resources responsible for standing up and directing the teams executing on the Proof of Concept.
- Manage all required senior leader stakeholder reporting
- Manage stakeholder and project team communication cadence, ensuring consistent and smooth delivery of the effort.
- Provide strategic consultation with partners in planning initiatives, activities, and priorities
- Partner with a vast array of stakeholders both internal and external AI third parties to accomplish stated objectives.
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Experience operating with a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and partner effectively with team members and management at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- A proven track record of demonstrating self-starting and strategic thinking abilities leading to taking value add action
- Proven organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
**Location options are as posted only**Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Background in a mobile application or data analytics development project and delivery experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting large cross functional and complex horizontal programs
- Demonstrated experience creating and analyzing budget and forecast reports with attention to accuracy
- Experience with creation of monthly status reporting for a project or program including identifying the content
- Experience creating dynamic presentations that are presented to all levels of management
- Experience defining meeting objectives, creating agendas and executing highly productive meetings
- Proficient using Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience defining and implementing project or program performance metrics and reporting
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.