At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of PVSI, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Solutions (AIES), part of the Innovation Group at Wells Fargo, was formed in early 2017 with the goal of enabling the enterprise to leverage AI capabilities to deliver insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, and better manage risk.
The Business Initiative Consultant role will work cross-functionally to drive adoption and understanding of agile methodologies. They will also provide continuous coaching on agile principles and best practices and facilitate a variety of team meetings. The individual will be responsible for creating standards for the team including training documentation. Will also ensure that our strategies align with those of the organization. Will partner with other teams across the organization, such as business, technical teams and data science.
*The role location will be San Francisco, CA
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge and understanding of implementation or project management
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Experience leading Agile Transformations
- Ability to identify organizational impediments to successful transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
- Experience in enterprise change management that includes leading and directing individuals to learn a new operating structure and processes with the application of varying techniques to drive adoption to reach stated objectives
- Able to hear concerns and address them in a way that promotes forward movement
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can bring partners through the spectrum of resistance, acceptance and ultimately, advocacy
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.