At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Wealth and Investment Management (WIM)-aligned Compensation Governance team is responsible for oversight, monitoring, and governance of WIM compensation and performance management programs to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements. This open position is a key role on the team, responsible for ensuring compliance with programs and policies and timely and accurate execution on all matters related to compensation governance.
- Monitor Incentive Compensation Risk Management standards to ensure compliance with requirements and alignment with programs
- Review incentive plan risk assessments to ensure appropriate evaluation of risks
- Prepare materials for presentation to senior leaders, committees, and others as needed
- Serve as a representative for WIM on various projects and initiatives related to compensation governance
- Establish and maintain relationships with enterprise compensation, risk and legal partners to develop efficient and consistent practices within all WIM business lines
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to compensation governance matters
- Update and maintain governance documentation, including guidance materials, meeting minutes, approval documentation, and other as needed
- Prepare regulatory and audit responses and coordinate review and approval with appropriate partners
Location: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Des Moines, IA Preferred. Other locations across the Wells Fargo Domestic Footprint may be considered.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure
Who We Are:
- Learn more about
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources practices in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Consulting experience in compensation or human resources
- Experience in Risk, Compliance, or other regulatory related projects/environment
- Experience supporting Wealth Investment Management or similar type businesses
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.