At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Corporate Properties Group (CPG) manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. CPG’s Workplace focuses on evolving our work environment to meet the dynamic and diverse needs of team members and lines of business while maintaining the most efficient and effective use of our workspace. Through innovation in space design, market selection, strategic portfolio management and technology advances, Workplace strives to deliver space and technology solutions that enhance flexibility, collaboration, empowerment and operational efficiency, now and in the future.The Workplace Consultant will be instrumental in assisting CPG in implementing Workplace utilization based programming and flex seating. This team member will lead planning initiatives involving others across CPG, in technology and in lines of business. The team member will also develop and present recommendations to line of business leaders at all levels of the organization.
The Workplace Consultant will help enable Admin Project Managers and Property Portfolio Managers to incorporate Workplace tools, processes and methods in a consistent way across all phases of design, construction, remodeling, asset reinvestment and reconfiguration of company facilities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Consulting with Strategy, CMO regional project managers, and Admin property management on projects with key strategic opportunities for application of utilization based programming.
• Developing and presenting recommendations to line of business leaders at all levels of the organization.
• Coaching project and property management teams in evaluation of groups for determining # of seats based on utilization data and potential resident and flex use of seats.
• Advising project and property management team members regarding available tools for client engagement, and participating in or leading meetings with LOBs, as needed.
• Accelerating the organizational adoption of Workplace concepts & providing input to improve the Workplace program
• Contributing to the development of Workplace tools, templates, and practices
• Incorporating learnings & experience with projects to recommend changes to innovate
• Role will be instrumental in overcoming objections and persuading business leaders to embrace new workplace concepts.
• May be called upon to independently lead projects or studies and/or a small team.
• Position will require travel (up to 25%).
Preference is for candidate to be located in one of the following core CPG markets: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Des Moines, or Phoenix
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of Corporate Properties Group current Workplace tools and processes.
• Experience implementing flex or unassigned seating solutions within a large organization.
• 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: workplace strategy, managing workplace projects, property management, space management, strategic real estate planning, LOB relationship management, or change management
• Strong ability to develop compelling presentations and to influence and persuade others to consider new ways of working. Ability to effectively listen to concerns and objections from LOB leaders & present data and information to help them understand and accept how a recommended solution will work for their teams.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely to communicate effectively under pressure; proven ability to recognize audience and tailor communication appropriately to leaders, peers, and stakeholders.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to consult and to work with others across the enterprise, forming effective partnerships.
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities and projects, meet deadlines, and work efficiently and independently in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated strong critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to effectively juggle multiple, concurrent, complex assignments while ensuring alignment with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.