At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale Loan Operations is seeking a dynamic, team-oriented, highly motivated Business Initiatives Consultant 3. This role will be responsible for leading cross functional and virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Finance, operational and/or executive management review coordination
- Process improvement and redesign
- Change management initiatives
- Ongoing oversight of a leadership, diversity, recognition, team member satisfaction or general program oversight
- Provides leadership in the integration, implementation of programs, services, initiatives with cross functional business partners
- Recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Develop metrics and evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives
- Ensures plans and programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
- May manage a small team
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates. If you plan to be away the office, update to include your personal email to ensure you do not miss communication through the selection process.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Wholesale banking experience
- Capital markets experience
- Process engineering experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: operations, accounting standards, procedures, and policies
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- Financial analysis experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data analysis, modeling, and mapping
- Knowledge and understanding of derivative products: collateral management margin
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
- Experience with process mapping tools such as Tibco, Visio, Visio Pro, iGrafx or IBM Blueworks Live
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.