At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
This TM will report to the Community Bank Customer Experience Process Leader and will be responsible for driving and implementing strategies for accelerating and improving digital experiences and services across customer interactions in Community Bank.
Key responsibility and accountability includes the following:
Support efforts to understand and prioritize customer digital needs
Partner with internal and external stakeholders to design and drive implementation of CB digital priorities
Drive efforts to improve digital experiences for customer in branches
Partner with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues in digital adoption and capabilities
Establish and socialize Best practices around digital transformation
Manage KPI and report on the performance against digital priorities
Partner with other teams to design customer journeys, KPI and related analytics to support digital efforts
Drive change management efforts in partnership with different stakeholders to facilitate digital adoption and awareness
Seek feedback on performance and identify opportunities to improve CX processes
Support End-to-End CX transformation
Ensure process management discipline across digital processes
Support other strategic and operational CX efforts (Attrition, Mass market, Client Letters, Policies)
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
Business knowledge of emerging digital tools, capabilities and adoption
Balance of strategy development and tactical execution skills
Knowledge of customer experience and design thinking
Ability to synthesize information and communicate relevant updates on progress and status of projects and initiatives.
Leadership presence and accustomed to presenting material to senior leadership.
Proven ability to effectively communicate in a variety of forums, including both in-person and virtual settings. One who operates in a highly collaborative, results-orientated manner.
Thinks strategically about business problems, breaks down problems and presents solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option and negotiates compromises.
Thinks in innovative ways about problems and issues and develops/ implements simple solutions to business problems.
Location: Charlotte, NCRequired Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to develop and promote creative alternatives as a way to solve for business requirements
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge of Digital transformation of customer experience
- Familiarity with Community Bank branch operations
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.