At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This position must be filled from either San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC.
Enterprise Technology Remediation (ETR)
As part of Wells Fargo’s continuing efforts to apply a One Wells Fargo approach to enhancing our risk management and address regulatory commitments, ETR is a leadership function with expanded responsibilities to deliver near-term risk reduction and long-term sustainability to improve the overall Safety & Soundness across the enterprise.
ETR partners with the accountable initiative leaders and teams across EIT, EIS, lines of business, and enterprise partners (SLoD, Audit, Corp Staff and LOBs) to ensure our enterprise remediation efforts are collaborative, coordinated, and align to our One Wells Fargo principles.
This Business Initiatives Consultant will work within the ETR program to help deliver on all business communications with the Operating Committee, the Board of Directors, and with Wells Fargo Regulators. This individual will be part of a small team that delivers on three primary objectives:
- Enterprise Status: Establish an integrated process for collecting program and project level performance to distil into monthly High Priority Program Oversight reports and Board of Director updates, at a minimum quarterly.
- Regulatory Updates: Aggregate required content for quarterly updates with the regulators, including Federal Reserve Board, OCC, and others as needed.
- Enterprise Communications: Create the content calendar, cadence, and messaging for program overviews or performance to be distributed in partnership with corporate communications.
Near-term success in this role will be in implementing a repeatable process for staying connected to key stakeholders for understanding program performance, and crafting executive updates for increased program transparency.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing internal communications in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding the financial services industry
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.