At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This role works with leaders across the Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) organization and the enterprise, providing strategic direction and driving content development and project coordination for PVSI strategic initiatives, strategic planning and business presentations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating powerful, concise and insightful presentations for senior executive audiences and external stakeholders
- Partnering effectively across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Using interpersonal ability, project management expertise and strategic thinking skills to pull together the pieces to create a compelling, cohesive “story”
- Facilitating meetings and leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Helping partners make their ideas and key takeaways “pop” with clear exhibits and straightforward content
The successful candidate must be strategic, creative, resourceful, organized, analytical and flexible. The role requires a persuasive, strategic communicator, capable of developing compelling materials to influence business decisions and share our story. The right candidate will possess an ability to accommodate different working styles, adapt quickly to change, and be able to operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, high degree of intellectual curiosity, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to develop and utilize conceptual frameworks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Consulting experience with a top tier strategy consulting firm or large financial institution
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Comfort in working with senior executive leadership
- Ability to be flexible, take initiative, and work with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management/senior leaders
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.