At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
This TM will report to the CB CX Process Leader and will be responsible for driving customer experience in branches with primary focus on managing and improving customer service and issue resolution processes.
Key responsibility and accountability includes the following:
- Own, manage and optimize the customer facing processes in branches – primary focus on managing and improving customer service and issue resolution processes (including branch servicing of credit and debit cards, digital servicing, etc)
- Document current process address process gaps, issues and resolution
- Work with key business partners to ensure the processes are commonly understood and executed across CB
- Define KPI and report on the performance and adhere across the branch network
- Partner with other teams to design customer journeys, KPI and related analytics
- Represent CB at enterprise level for required process tools, resources and training over time
- Seek feedback on performance and identify opportunities to improve CX processes
- Lead and support End-to-End CX transformation (Cross product, cross LOB, cross channel)
- Establish and socialize Best practices around process transformation
- Ensure process management discipline across CX processes
- Prioritize moments of truth and support execution (training, etc)
- Support other strategic and operational CX efforts as needed
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate
- Familiarity with branch operations and understanding of process management discipline.
- Communication skills – ability to synthesize information and communicate relevant updates on progress and status of projects and initiatives. Will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability. Additionally, candidate should possess good professional presence and be accustomed to presenting material to senior leadership.
- Influencing skills – a proven ability to effectively communicate in a variety of forums, including both in-person and virtual settings. One who operates in a highly collaborative, results-orientated manner.
- Strategic thinking and simplicity for implementation – thinks strategically about business problems, breaks down problems and presents solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option and negotiates compromises. Identifies business opportunities by delivering thoughtful analysis with strong logical thinking. Thinks in innovative ways about problems and issues and develops/ implements simple solutions to business problems.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience with strategy development and implementation
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- 5+ years of operations and/or business transformation in retail banking
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.